Bucket Chain Conveyor
- Application: Widely used in power stations, mines, coal and other industries to carry out the transportation of various loose materials; such as: boiler ash, cement clinker, slag, coke, gravel, etc., especially some high temperature, large capacity, Large block size, sharp sharp angles and strong abrasive materials. It has strong adaptability. This machine is suitable for the transportation of bulk materials without viscous materials and granular and block materials. It is especially suitable for the transportation of materials with large blocks and sharp edges and corners, such as hot (such as cement clinker). Moreover, the process of cooling, cleaning, etc. can be completed simultaneously in the conveying process;
- Material: Suitable for all kinds of powdery and bulk materials.
The chain bucket elevator supplied by AGICO is widely used in the transportation of clinker in cement plants and active lime production lines. Shanxi Taiyuan customers are used to transport cement clinker, and Inner Mongolia customers use the finished product conveying system to transport the hot material discharged from the vertical cooler. When the above customers are in use, the material to be conveyed is introduced from the feeding port and placed in the hopper, and is transported by the chain dragging hopper.
When the head wheel is reached, material in the direction change is discharged from the discharging port. In the whole material conveying process, due to the slow conveying speed, there is no relative shift between the clinker and hopper, so the running failure and wear is less, it can be transported from cooler bottom to clinker top.
Bucket Chain Conveyor Description
The chain bucket elevator is also called a grain leg; It is a device for conveying materials horizontally or obliquely with a hopper running along the track; the SDB type continuous bucket conveyor can be arranged horizontally or obliquely ( ≤60°), designed using the international standard ISO2140-1975. The advantages of bucket chain conveyor are suitable for conveying high temperature materials (material temperature ≤ 600 ° C) and long distance transport capacity ≤ 2 t / m3. Mainly used in the cement industry to transport dips. In the chemical, aluminum and magnesium, metallurgy, electric power and other industries, it is also widely used to transport high temperature and abrasive materials.
|Technical Parameters data of Chain Bucket Elevator|
|Specification||AG SDB300||AG SDB400||AG SDB500||AG SDB600|
|Max material size||≤80mm||≤80mm||≤100mm||≤100mm|
Advantages of Bucket Chain Conveyor
- The traction chain of the conveyor adopts the high-strength double-row heavy-duty plate chain produced by the professional chain manufacturer, which is stable and reliable in operation and long in service life;
- The spring screw tensioning device is used in the tail part to automatically adjust the tension of the traction chain, especially suitable for long distance and heavy load conveyors;
- The process layout is flexible; can be elevated, ground or pit layout, can be installed horizontally or diagonally, or horizontally plus diagonally installed;
- Compact structure and easy installation for carrying the drive mechanism.
Working Principle of Bucket Chain Conveyor:
The bucket conveyor consists of transmission, head device, running part, tail device and feeding device. The sprocket in head device is driven by transmission device, and conveying hopper carrying raw material is driven along the track, and then is discharged from the head cover to convey the material. The chain conveyor is a conveying device that can be transported horizontally and tilted.
In use, the material to be conveyed is introduced from the feed port and placed in hopper, and is transported by the chain dragging hopper. When head wheel is reached, material in the direction change direction is discharged. In the whole material conveying process, due to slow conveying speed, there is no relative shift between clinker and hopper, so the wear is less, the running failure is less, and it can be transported from the bottom of cooler to the top of clinker, with no dust produced.